May 28, 2009

SELF!


I am so over the moon and excited to announce that my blog was mentioned in this month's SELF Magazine as one of the Editor's and Self.com bloggers picks for favorite Web Diaries. PerfectlyDisheveled.com was their Fitness Tip Bloggers pick along with NieNie Dialogues (which has a huge following).  

Thank you, SELF!

This is a pretty big honor and one that definitely warranted me getting choked up at the newsstand over at 8am this morning... Needless to say, my fancy sunglasses are now all smudged from tears, but I've got my back up pair on stand by just in case.... Hope Baby-Ko doesn't mind being shadeless:-)


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

So happy for you, J-Ko!

Rita from Fighting Off Frumpy said...

I actually found you through SELF. I'm always excited to find a fun mommy-blogger! :)

Unknown said...

Very well deserved! I love reading your updates!

Johanna said...

I found you on Self too! :)

lonek8 said...

I found you through SELF too - and I'm so glad I did!

Meagh said...

So did I! Such a relief to find new young moms with a sense of humor.

T-Ro said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!

the jewells said...

I'm also excited to say that I found you through Self. I love knowing there are other young moms out there with a great sense of humor!

JackieMacD said...

Congratulations on a great accomplishment. It must be nice to know that "perfectly disheveled" is something millions of moms relate to.

Hope you're well.