February 28, 2011
February 24, 2011
February 23, 2011
February 18, 2011
February 14, 2011
February 10, 2011
February 9, 2011
- Simply go to http://redtri.com/newsletter-signup and sign up for Red Tricycle
- Enter "Perfectly Disheveled" in the Referred By box
- A random winner will be selected from all entries. If one of my referrals win, I'll also win a spa treatment!
February 7, 2011
I have yet to see a cover of a gossip magazine that shows how much worse a celebrity looks AFTER they've had a baby. It's seriously ridiculous. Every celebrity looks BETTER post baby-- and like immediately. How do they do it? Serious diet and serious workouts, that's how (Oh, so my hand in a jar of nutella is not going to help?)
What also helps these hot new mommies: a relationship with equally hot men who take care of their figures (and are not likely to gain the "sympathy weight.") Well, I got a chance to talk to Courtney Mazza, girlfriend to hottie Mario Lopez. Courtney gained 30lbs during her pregnancy with daughter Gia and in less than 5 months, was back to her starting weight of 113 lbs. Of course, she didn't do it by sitting around and giving in to pizza and pink berry cravings. (Not that I know anything about that).
1) In Hollywood, it seems a lot of the time women who have perfect figures, "let it go" during their pregnancies? Considering you gained a very average 30 lbs, were you careful about your diet? Did you exercise?
I did not deprive myself when it came to eating...I just ate the right portions and exercised!
2) Would you say you had an easy pregnancy? How about labor and delivery?
My pregnancy was a breeze besides having placenta previa. The labor was not bad..I have a high tolerance for pain. I ended up having a c-section and Gia was born within 20 minutes!
3) How long after your daughter was born did you give yourself before you decided it was time to work on shedding the weight you had gained?
4) What were some of the motivating factors for you during your "hard core" training sessions?
Ha! Hardcore training session is correct! I love to do kettle bells, kick boxing...
5) You lost a significant amount of weight in a short time, do you think it would have taken you twice as long had you not been taking the supplements?
You never know how your body is going to react. They say it takes as long to lose the weight as it took to gain it and I did not want that to be the case!
6) As busy mom, what's your trick for avoiding pitfalls like being too tired to exercise or eating snacks or, my favorite, the kid's leftover macaroni and cheese?
I was really worried about not having the energy to workout but Healthe Trim takes care of that! If I want mac and cheese, I eat it! Taking Healthe Trim, I feel fuller faster so I'll only eat a couple of bites and feel satisfied....and I never feel guilty afterwards!
7) Do you incorporate your daughter in to any of your exercise routines?
Picking up Gia helps keep my arms in shape! She's getting heavier!
8) You said you cheat on food during the weekend. I envision you and Mario ordering pizza in bed or eating foot long subs and watching the game. Am I right? (Please tell me that your cheating is like my cheating and not "oh, I maybe have a bite or two of a carb." )
I am a carb junkie!!!!!!!!!! I usually cheat with pasta! My moms sauce is addicting!
9) Finally, the world wants to know: Growing up, were you a Zack or A.C. Slater fan? Be honest!
Ha! Zack all the way baby! Mario knows it too!