July 15, 2009

BRAGGING RIGHTS

Lately I've gotten a little flip cam happy.... especially during meal time.  The other morning as Baby-Ko ate cottage cheese (with his hands), I felt like I was once again witnessing a moment in time that had to be captured. While the sound of my voice makes me want to become a mute (and makes me think I have a speech impediment) and my parenting/ discipline skills, (or lack thereof),  could use some serious fine tuning, it is his rendition of ABC's that makes me feel like the proudest mom in the world.... 


P.S. Clearly,  The Mommy Dearest/ Vacuum Monster shtick didn't last long.  Just ask the carpet cleaners....

2 comments:

Babs said...

At least Baby Ko didn't use his gorgeous head of curls as a napkin like he did the other day! xoxoxo

Rita Templeton said...

So adorable! I love moments like this ... they just make your heart swell with pride, don't they? Even if they ARE covered with cottage cheese.

I posted a little award for you over at my blog. :)