February 12, 2009

I'M A CHILD

By now you've probably heard about the fact that Salma Hayek breastfed a starving baby in Sierra Leone. Hayak, who is still nursing her one-year-old daughter, says she isn't the first in her family to offer her breast milk to a starving child-- her great-grandmother did the same exact thing years ago in Mexico.



As much as I complained and hated every second of nursing, (with the exception of the fact that I burned calories faster than Michael Phelps), I think I would do the exact same thing. It was a beautiful and selfless act.

But can I just be a 12 year old boy for one second and state the obvious: Salma Hayak has the biggest most voluptuous (natural) boobs of anyone I've ever seen. She probably has enough milk to feed the entire village and the entire cast of "30 Rock."

Thank you. I will go back to being an adult now.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hope I would have done the exact same thing she did. And your 12-yr old boy comment just had to be said.