June 24, 2008

ADDENDUM TO "THE MARRIED BACHELORETTE"

To my loyal readers (Mom),

I would like to make something abundantly clear: While I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode of "The Bachelorette," it is most certainly NOT my favorite Monday night program. Oh, no. "The Bachelorette" is ALWAYS watched on DVR at the end of the evening, after T-Ko has once again, dominated the remote control and watched his share of "Cops" and "Girls Gone Wild" type programming AND of course, "AMERICAN GLADIATORS" (the best show in spandex on TV).

WHY? Why you ask do we watch American Gladiators, the best 80's revival show EVER??? Well, first and foremost, T-Ko works on the show. Second, his paycheck allows for me to stay home with Baby-Ko and go take classes from crazed middle aged women like Wacky. Third and most importantly, I watch "American Gladiators" because it strikes a chord.... Unlike watching "Biggest Loser" where I just feel bad for the fat bastards as I repeatedly tell myself 'I will never get that big', watching "American Gladiators," I feel INSPIRED... Watching these buff men and women swing on giant ropes across a pool makes me want to hit the gym and starve myself, as the only Gladiator name I can come up with for myself these days is "MUFFIN TOP." (btw, "name your Gladiator name" is a great game to play at home... yet ANOTHER reason to watch).

SO, my loyal J-KO fans: Please support American Gladiators on NBC at 8pm, THEN tune into your normal Monday night crap. Oh and while we're on the subject, would you also please tune into "Don't Forget the Lyrics" on FOX, yet another fine program that T-Ko works on (and pays the bills)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am quite offended that I wasn't mentioned when you referred to your "loyal readers".... it should have read: [mom & alli]...but whatever...it's all good.