June 30, 2008

THE MARRIED BACHELORETTE- PART 2

Okay, after tonight I promise not to blog about "The Bachelorette." Wait. Take that back. I can't promise because there is still the final episode, but I will at least make a solid attempt.

Let me start by saying that I had hoped that Graham would make a dramatic appearance .... Deanna would walk on the beach, under the sunset, after her dates with Jeremy, Jason, and Jesse (hi, all J's...), and she would say that she can't stop thinking about him (I sure couldn't) and wants him back. But NO. She got over it fast and rightfully so. She had fantastic and fun dates with Jason and Jesse and in the end, let the too perfect Jeremy go. (By the way, does anyone else think he has the tightest, shiniest jawline ever??? Freaky!) But when she said "Jason" at the rose ceremony, I literally screamed "YES!" and woke Baby-Ko. (Not so coincidentally, T-Ko disappeared in to the bedroom and called it a night at that point).

The fact that Deanna chose Jesse and Jason gave me hope for television. While both are attractive, they are certainly not perfect and certainly not the typical "Bachelor" meat heads that they usually cast. They are shorter, less contrived, goofier... They are REAL MEN. The kind of men that I would pick if I were the Bachelorette...

Speaking of "real men," did anyone see tonight's episode of "American Gladiators???" :-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

(one-handed typing ahead)

hey there - i hope you don't mind that matt shared your blog with me. i love it!

i was screaming right along with you when she cut the "perfect" jeremy loose. he and his jaw have always scared me.

congrats on baby ko - he is adorable!