September 30, 2013

SO GOOD MOMS' NIGHT: WHAT TO WEAR

Confession: I've been taking a lot of "selfies" lately. Almost 98% of these selfies are just for me... a chance to see what I look like in my outfit... in my camera. (Cray cray, I know). The other 2% of my photos are texted to my fashion crush and style guru Robin Saperstein. Upon receiving my texts, Robin kindly indulges me with a "Yay," "NO," or "It's not my favorite," (which is code for, "you need my help.")  Well, in an effort to feel so good, Eden and I decided we'd shop her closet to find the cutest outfits for our Moms' Night for the Project Runway finale where we're serving up Yoplait Frozen Yogurt. This soooo beats taking my own photo and sucking it in for the camera. Check it out!

3 comments:

High Heel in a Haystack said...

You did me proud!! Great job with the outfits. I don't think you could be any cuter!! xo

High Heel in a Haystack said...

Um could you be any cuter?! You did me proud! xo

High Heel in a Haystack said...

You did me proud!! You could not be any cuter! Great job!! xo