April 12, 2012

MIRRORS MEAN NOTHING ANYMORE

I don't know when it happened but these days, I cannot look into a mirror to see what I look like. It's like I see the reflection, but I don't really see it.... So what do I do? I take a picture. (Before you really start to call me ca-razy, know that I only do this when I'm trying to decide on an outfit for something really important.... As if that makes any sense or is any better). do actually like my body (most days) and feel good about myself (a lot). So I'm not sure this is about some deep seeded disorder or insecurity.... I'm wondering if digital technology is to blame and everything visual is now computerized that maybe real life is blurry now too...? Who knows. Anyway, I wrote a post on Lifetimemoms.com about this.... I think it's something a lot of women can relate to. If not, then you can just enjoy and laugh at some of the examples below which exemplify said issue.

Anyone else do the same thing?




Oh... and do you like these dresses?? ;-)

2 comments:

Shannon @nwaMotherlode said...

Yep, I take pictures in different outfits, too. It helps me really "see" what I look like if I've got something important coming up. btw, I like dress #3 the best ;)

lonek8 said...

I totally do the same thing, although for opposite reasons. I usually think I look when I look in the mirror, so I'll take a picture to remember it and then in the picture I look awful - photogenic I am NOT!

Love the dresses, the third one is my favorite